Have you ever had the situation where you bought a game, only to later find out that it's already on a subscription package that you're subscribed to? It happened to me.
So I thought, "What if I could see that information directly on Steam?"
This addon checks the Game through the database I have created and displays if the game is currently on Xbox Game Pass PC & Console, on Ubisoft+, or on EA Play.
Version 188.8.131.52 (18 Nov 2020)
- Added Options screen
- Added Option to disable Subscriptions
- Fixed on some languages the Search bar not having enough space
Version 184.108.40.206 (08 Nov 2020)
- Reworked the whole Database to make it compatible with additional Subscription platforms
- Added Xbox Game Pass Console Edition Subscriptions
- Added Ubisoft+ Subscriptions
- Prepared EA Plus Subscriptions
- Repositioned every Info Badge to make it compatible with multiple ones
- Renamed the Plugin and created a new logo because of these enhancements
Version 220.127.116.11 (17 Oct 2020)
- Reformatted wording
- Added Xbox Game Pass Button, which grants access to informations like
- Games that joined, left, will soon join and will soon leave
- Informations about this addon
- And other soon tabs to be added
Version 18.104.22.168 (09 Oct 2020)
- Added status onto Start screen
- Added status onto Sale screen
- Added status into Wishlist
- Added status into Search results
Version 22.214.171.124 (03 Oct 2020)
- Added coming soon information if available
- Added leaving soon information if available
- Added info about games that left Xbox Game Pass
- Color coded every bar differently to make visual identification easier
- Added more date information like when it will be in the program or when it will leave it if available.
- Added report function for inaccurate data
Contact me on Twitter